INDOOR FLOORING FOR SPECIALTY APPLICATIONS
Natural-looking synthetic turf for multiple indoor uses
Surface America’s SportTurf Cushion is an extremely versatile synthetic turf system and a great fit for many indoor applications. The non-infilled turf is made of a 50/50 blend of polyethylene and nylon fibers and delivers a surface that remains durable and natural-looking year after year.
Easy installation and minimal maintenance
When used indoors, SportTurf Cushion is typically installed as a portable velcro system. The absence of infill allows for quicker installation and the system can be rolled up if needed. You’ll also enjoy the benefit of low maintenance costs – just use a simple backpack blower for clean-up.
SportTurf Cushion Supreme is also available and features a heavier product weight than the standard SportTurf Cushion.
50/50 combination of straight polyethylene fiber and texturized nylon fiber adhered to 5 mm foam pad.
- Product: Non-infilled
- Pile Weight: 40 oz/sy (8-year fade warranty)
- Face Yarn Type: Blended polyethylene & nylon, eight-ply
- Yarn Size: 9,440 denier (5,040 denier for polyethylene and 4,400/8 for nylon)
- Pile Height: 24/32 (+/- 1/8”)
- Construction: Tufted broadloom
- Tufting Gauge: ¼”
- Primary Backing: Dual polypropylene
- Secondary Backing: Urethane pre-coat with 5 mm foam
- Seams: Adhered or Velcro
- Finished Roll Width: 12’ & 15′
- Finished Roll Length: Up to 120’
- Base options: concrete or asphalt
- Adhesive (Indoors): System can be fully or partially adhered to substrate using STA-1000 synthetic turf adhesive (or approved equal) or attached at seams using heavy-duty double-sided tape approved for such surfacing applications