The look of a wood floor look with remarkable durability
Bounce fitness flooring is manufactured by our parent company, Ecore. This vinyl top & rubber bottom floor leverages proprietary recycling capabilities and breakthrough fusion-bonding technology to produce a fitness surface that delivers exceptional footing, shock and sound absorption, and durability. Bounce’s resiliency makes it a versatile fit – great for yoga studios, volleyball courts, and cardio rooms.
Engineered for great performance
Bounce features a wood-look vinyl wear layer with a resilient rubber underlayment. The 6-foot wide rolls are joined by heat-welding the seams to create a seamless wood floor look. Bounce is fitness flooring that’s engineered for exceptional performance.
Bounce is a 2 mm vinyl wear layer fusion-bonded to 5 mm rubber underlayment roll good.
- Resilient sheet vinyl with rubber back
- 2 mm surface wear layer with a fusion-bonded 5 mm rubber underlayment
- Rubber underlayment is made from 97% post-consumer recycled rubber
- Meets and exceeds all standards for low VOC emissions
- Standard roll 6’ wide x 30’ long; custom lengths available
- Roll seams heat-welding to create a seamless surface
- Excellent wear and abrasion resistance
- 6 finishes and many line paint colors
- Indoor use
- Manufactured in – using recycled rubber from – the USA
- 10-Year Warranty