The world’s toughest wear layer on a playground safety tile.
UltraTile® Play is specifically designed to reduce the risk of serious injury associated with falls from playground equipment. It features a proprietary manufacturing process where the 3 mm patented, pre-manufactured top wear layer – that is significantly higher in density than other tiles – is bonded to the resilient underlayment made of 100% post-consumer recycled SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber) and polyurethane. The result is unmatched durability, and its expected life is more than 100% longer than other rubber playground tiles.
UltraTile Play is ideal for a wide range of play applications like ground-level playgrounds, rooftop play areas, patio play areas, daycare and after-school activity areas, fast-food restaurant play areas and shopping mall play areas.
UltraTile Play’s wear layer is the industry’s most durable top surface.
Accessory & ADA Pieces
- For 2-1/2” Tile: Use 24” x 24” ADA Access Ramp & 24” x 6” Transition Piece for a 30” run
- For Tile & Polyfoam Panel System: Use 19.75” x 48” ADA Access Ramp & 19.75” x 12” Transition Piece for a 60” run, and Left & Right Side Reducers
- Use 8” x 8” Quad Blok Connector when installing tiles to tighten joints and reduce adhesive use (must be used for tile & polyfoam system)
- 24″ x 24″ x 2-1/2″
- Accessory pieces and ADA edges available
- Many standard colors (color combinations and designs available)
- Fully-adhered plus side-to-side bonding, or side-to-side bonding only
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Base Options: concrete, asphalt, crushed stone view
- IPEMA certified: meets 6’ critical fall height per ASTM F-1292
- For 8′ or 10′ critical fall height, install 4′ x 6′ x 2-1/8″ Ecore Polyfoam panels under tiles
- ADA compliant per ASTM F-1951 for playground surface accessibility
- Manufactured in – using recycled rubber from – the USA
- 10-Year Warranty for tiles, 8-Year Warranty for Polyfoam Panels