Tennis Court Surfacing
Professional-Grade Artificial Turf Tennis Court
OmniCourt® all-weather, sand-filled synthetic grass tennis surfaces combine an aesthetically-pleasing, natural appearance with incredible durability. They feature outstanding player comfort, the proper balance of firm footing and slide, and the highest UV protection to maintain a rich turf color. OmniCourt synthetic grass systems are well-suited for any climate and any location. The specially graded top sand can be adjusted for court speed and player preference, and offers rapid drainage so it holds firm under all weather conditions.
The extremely durable artificial grass surface is also designed for easy care and maintenance. Periodic brooming is all that’s needed for a long-lasting, great looking, high-performing grass court system.
Artificial turf rolls over a suitable base with specially grade silica sand infill to achieve desired level of foot slide, ball speed & bounce.
- (2) turf types & heights available:
- Classic: Twisted polypropylene taper fibers – 5/8-in. height
- Top 10: Twisted polypropylene parallel slit film fibers – 3/4-in. height
- Green turf with white turf lines tufted into roll for tennis
- All-green turf rolls available for other applications
- 12-ft. wide turf rolls
- Sand infill level can vary for desired foot slide, ball speed & bounce
- UV, heat & humidity stability
- Abrasion resistance and softness
(custom colors and 2-toned green available)