Laykold Masters Color
Tennis Court Surfacing
High-Performance Tennis Hard Courts
Laykold® Masters Color is a revolutionary all-weather tennis and athletic surfacing system. The specialized, high-performance acrylic court surface features a propriety blend of factory-mixed texture that offers exceptionally consistent playability and endurance. The surface delivers consistent ball bounce, reliable footing and staying power and reduces maintenance costs over asphalt and concrete surfaces.
- Factory-textured topcoat using a select blend of silica sands
- Super abrasion resistance, UV resistance, slip and wear resistance
- Indoor and outdoor use
Laykold Masters Color is used at sports venues and recreational facilities for tennis, as well as pickleball.
Multiple layers of pigmented acrylic emulsion with batch or factory mixture of silica sand.
- Slip-resistant, wear-resistant, UV stable color acrylic sport surface
- Highly pigmented topcoat in deep, attractive, glare-free colors
- Environmentally friendly – does not contain asbestos, lead or mercury
- Long-lasting, recoatable