Laykold Masters 8
TENNIS COURT SURFACING
High-Performance, Cushioned Tennis Hard Courts
Laykold® Masters 8 is a high-performance, all-weather tennis and athletic cushioned surfacing system. The specialized, multi-layer acrylic surface features a propriety blend of factory-mixed texture that offers exceptional footing and delivers consistent ball bounce. The 7mm shock pad under the acrylic surface enhances resiliency and player comfort. It also comes with an extended warranty!
- Factory-textured topcoat using a select blend of silica sands
- Super abrasion resistance, UV resistance, slip and wear resistance
- Indoor and outdoor use
Laykold Masters 8 is preferred by many athletic programs and venues that are serious about high-performance competition and training.
1 mm of multiple layers of pigmented acrylic emulsion with batch or factory mixture of silica sand over a 7 mm ShockPad.
- Multi-layer, polyurethane, rubber & acrylic composite system
- Pre-fabricated 7 mm ShockPad roll under topcoat provides 21% force reduction
- System can float or be 100% glued down
- Float on outdoor installation includes gluing down the ShockPad at perimeter and seams
- Float on indoor installation includes gluing down the ShockPad only at entrance ways
- Slip-resistant, wear-resistant, UV stable color acrylic sport surface
- Highly pigmented topcoat in deep, attractive, glare-free colors
- Environmentally friendly – does not contain asbestos, lead or mercury
- Long-lasting, recoatable