Laykold Masters 5
TENNIS COURT SURFACING
High-Performance, Cushioned Tennis Hard Courts
Laykold® Masters 5 is a high-performance, all-weather tennis and athletic surfacing system. The specialized, multi-layer acrylic surface features a propriety blend of factory-mixed texture that offers exceptional footing and delivers consistent ball bounce. The 4mm shock pad under the acrylic surface enhances resiliency and player comfort. It also comes with an extended warranty!
- Factory-textured topcoat using a select blend of silica sands
- Super abrasion resistance, UV resistance, slip and wear resistance
- Indoor and outdoor use
Laykold Masters 5 is used at high-performance sports venues, training and recreational tennis facilities.
1 mm of multiple layers of pigmented acrylic emulsion with batch or factory mixture of silica sand over a 4 mm ShockPad.
- Multi-layer, polyurethane, rubber & acrylic composite system
- Pre-fabricated 4 mm ShockPad roll under topcoat provides 14% force reduction
- ShockPad is fully adhered to substrate regardless of indoor or outdoor
- Slip-resistant, wear-resistant, UV stable color acrylic sport surface
- Highly pigmented topcoat in deep, attractive, glare-free colors
- Environmentally friendly – does not contain asbestos, lead or mercury
- Long-lasting, recoatable