INDOOR FLOORING FOR SPECIALTY APPLICATIONS
Durable performance in a dual-layer rubber flooring roll
Surface America’s Performance is an engineered dual-layered, recycled rubber flooring that features an extremely durable top “planting” surface laminated to a resilient “energy” layer. It offers ideal bounce-back characteristics and sound-deadening attributes, and the shock-absorbing surface reduces fatigue and injuries.
Performance is well-suited for all kinds of indoor flooring applications, from exercise rooms to multi-purpose rooms. It can be fully adhered over a concrete or wood subfloor, and Performance’s exacting manufacturing process results in a uniform surface with no low spots and seam gaps.
High-quality, post-consumer recycled rubber: a 5 mm, 8 mm or 12 mm underlayment fusion-bonded to a 2.5 mm wear-resistant and water-resistant reprocessed EPDM surface layer.
- Dual-layer (surface laminated to a base mat) roll
- 2.5 mm EPDM wear layer over 5 mm or 12 mm resilient rubber underlayment
- Available in 48-in wide by custom length rolls
- Excellent coefficient of friction
- Provides excellent force reduction
- Fade-resistant, wears well
- Easy to clean: E-Cleaner, vacuum or broom and damp mop
- Sound and shock absorbent
- Slip resistant, wet or dry
- DIN tested for ball bounce