GYMNASIUM & FIELD HOUSE FLOORING
A wood floor look with great resiliency and durability
Bounce flooring is manufactured by our parent company, Ecore. It leverages proprietary recycling capabilities and breakthrough fusion-bonding technology to produce an athletic surface with exceptional footing and ball response, ideal shock and sound absorption, anti-fatigue results, and remarkable durability. Its resiliency makes it perfect for gym & field house flooring for sport & non-sport high-traffic applications.
This engineered sports flooring features a wood-look vinyl wear layer with a resilient rubber underlayment. The 6-foot wide rolls are joined by heat-welding the seams to create a seamless wood floor look. Bounce is gym flooring that’s engineered for exceptional performance – on basketball courts, volleyball courts, racquetball and squash courts, and a variety of other applications.
Bounce is a 2 mm vinyl wear layer fusion-bonded to 5 mm rubber underlayment roll good.
- Resilient sheet vinyl with rubber back
- 2 mm surface wear layer with a fusion-bonded 5 mm rubber underlayment
- Rubber underlayment is made from 97% post-consumer recycled rubber
- Meets and exceeds all standards for low VOC emissions
- Standard roll 6’ wide x 30’ long; custom lengths available
- Roll seams heat-welding to create a seamless surface
- Excellent wear and abrasion resistance
- 6 finishes and many line paint colors
- Indoor use
- Manufactured in – using recycled rubber from – the USA
- 10-Year Warranty