Natural-looking, versatile synthetic turf system
SportTurf Cushion from Surface America is a versatile synthetic turf and a great indoor or outdoor flooring system for fitness facilities – ideal for field hockey, lacrosse, soccer and more. The non-infilled turf is made of a 50/50 blend of polyethylene and nylon fibers and creates a fitness surface that remains natural-looking and durable for years.
Easy installation for indoor or outdoor play
The SportTurf Cushion system is fully adhered to concrete or asphalt for outdoor use. When used indoors, it is typically installed as a portable velcro system. The absence of infill allows for quicker installation and the system can be rolled up if needed. You’ll also like the low maintenance costs – just use a simple backpack blower for clean-up.
SportTurf Cushion Supreme is also available and features a heavier product weight than the standard SportTurf Cushion.
50/50 combination of straight polyethylene fiber and texturized nylon fiber adhered to 5 mm foam pad.
- Product: Non-infilled
- Pile Weight: 40 oz/sy (8-year fade warranty)
- Face Yarn Type: Blended polyethylene & nylon, eight-ply
- Yarn Size: 9,440 denier (5,040 denier for polyethylene and 4,400/8 for nylon)
- Pile Height: 24/32 (+/- 1/8”)
- Construction: Tufted broadloom
- Tufting Gauge: ¼”
- Primary Backing: Dual polypropylene
- Secondary Backing: Urethane pre-coat with 5 mm foam
- Seams: Adhered or Velcro
- Finished Roll Width: 12’ & 15′
- Finished Roll Length: Up to 120’
- Base options: concrete or asphalt
- Adhesive (Indoors): System can be fully or partially adhered to substrate using STA-1000 synthetic turf adhesive (or approved equal) or attached at seams using heavy-duty double-sided tape approved for such surfacing applications