Great fitness performance in a durable rubber flooring roll
Performance fitness flooring from Surface America is dual-layered, recycled rubber roll flooring that features a highly durable top “planting” surface laminated to a resilient “energy” layer. It offers great bounce-back and sound-deadening attributes, and a shock-absorbing surface that reduces fatigue and injuries.
The dual-layer rubber roll flooring has a 2.5 mm wear layer and is available in three underlayment thicknesses: 5 mm, 8 mm and 12 mm … giving you plenty of shock absorption. But for those people who want “Monster” absorption, you can add a 12 mm rubber roll under the Performance 2.5 mm top & 8 mm underlayment for a 22.5 mm flooring system. Rubber rolls are typically fully adhered over a concrete or wood subfloor. Its exacting manufacturing process provides a uniform surface with no low spots and seam gaps. From court surfaces and indoor tracks to multi-purpose rooms and aerobic centers, Performance delivers great, reliable performance.
High-quality, post-consumer recycled rubber: a 5 mm, 8 mm or 12 mm underlayment fusion-bonded to a 2.5 mm wear-resistant and water-resistant reprocessed EPDM surface layer.
- Dual-layer (surface laminated to a base mat) roll
- 2.5 mm EPDM wear layer over 5 mm, 8 mm or 12 mm resilient rubber underlayment
- For a Monster system, add a 12 mm rubber roll under the Performance 2.5 mm top & 8 mm underlayment
- Available in 48-in wide by custom length rolls
- Excellent coefficient of friction
- Provides excellent force reduction
- Fade-resistant, wears well
- Easy to clean: E-Cleaner, vacuum or broom and damp mop
- Sound and shock absorbent
- Slip resistant, wet or dry
- DIN tested for ball bounce