The world’s toughest wear layer.
UltraTile features a proprietary manufacturing process. The 3 mm patented, pre-manufactured top wear layer is significantly higher in density than other tiles. It is bonded to the resilient underlayment made of 100% post-consumer recycled SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber) and polyurethane. The result is unmatched durability, and its expected life is more than 100% longer than other rubber playground tiles.
- 24” x 24”
- 2-1/2”, 4-1/4” thicknesses
- Accessory pieces and ADA edges available
- Many standard colors (color combinations and designs available)
- Fully-adhered plus side-to-side bonding, or side-to-side bonding only
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Meets 6’ to 8’ critical fall heights per ASTM F-1292-04
- IPEMA certified
- Eligible for LEED® credits and state grants
Warning: Like so many surfaces, including asphalt, sand, metal and plastic, all of which can be found in playground environments, rubber surfaces will get hot when exposed to direct sunlight. Surface America strongly recommends that children wear shoes when playing or walking on any rubber surface, regardless of the manufacturer or specific type of surface.
Surface America’s UltraTile is IPEMA certified. To verify product certification, visit www.ipema.org.